This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal data can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from LinkedIn, Twitter and Google.
You are free to explore our Websites without providing any personal data about yourself. When you fill out our contact form, we request that you provide personal data about yourself. Your personal data are processed by us only in accordance with the provisions of German data privacy laws. We will never sell your personal data to any third party.
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
When you use our Websites, we automatically collect information about your web server requests for 30 days. This information can include visited sites, dates and times, referrers, IP addresses, browser types, and operating system. The information are collected to detect and to analyze malicious behavior. They are not shared with third parties unless malicious behavior is detected.
Newsletter with MailChimp
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Data
In accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act, you have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal data.
- You can object to processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict processing of your personal data or request portability of your personal data.
- If we have collected and process your personal data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. The contact details for corresponding data protection authority is: Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen, Kavalleriestr. 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us by using the information provided above. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.